- MCM LONDON EXPO: The abusive spouse to whom you keep returning, telling yourself 'it's my fault, it'll be better next time if I try harder and wear a more comfortable costume'.
- AYACON: Your first love who died tragically young.
- KITACON: The comfortable husband. That being, someone else's husband. He's rich and has a gorgeous house, and he's always up for a drink and a good time. But he's way out of your league (and often your wallet). Collects chairs.
- MCM TELFORD, MANCHESTER, BIRMINGHAM: The little siblings who you're quite fond of, and visit if you're close enough, but who make you sit down and view all their ebay listings on the chance they can flog you some bootleg shit.
- ALCON: The creepy inbred cousin who lives in your shed and preys on small children. Your mum is always trying to set you up with him for some reason.
- AMECON: That one guy who's awesome to party with but who seems to have slept in this year. Never around when you need him.
- SUNNYCON: That distant relative who seems quite nice, but who no-one seems to have actually met.
- LONDON ANIME CON: That relative in jail who keeps sending you emails begging you to visit.
- TOKANATSU: The hippy aunt who comes back with tales of grassy adventures. Don't wear white around her.
- ONECON: Who the hell is Onecon.
- THOUGHTBUBBLE: That homely northern relative with the nice accent.
- HYPER JAPAN: That awesome relative who brings you delicious food and seems to get dressed by rolling around in their closet.
- LFCC: The shy cousin who's always up for a conversation about Doctor Who. Or Marvel. Or Star Trek. You're glad you don't have to talk to him for more than a weekend a year.
- GEMUCON: The newborn who needs to move house and hasn't quite got the hang of stairs.
I’m still wondering if it was one of these cupcakes that made me violently ill.
Lily is a Great Dane that has been blind since a bizarre medical condition required that she have both eyes removed. For the last 5 years, Maddison, another Great Dane, has been her sight. The two are, of course, inseparable.
If you don’t reblog this, there is a good chance you’re not as human as you think.
A dog with a seeing eye dog. How can you not love it.
Hey look, It’s me again! RED Scout with the red bat to be precise.
TF2 cosplays at Gemucon 2013, including Froggy’s masquerade entry as Blue Pyro
Man, was that photoshoot fun to be a part of!
OUCH. OUCH THIS HURTS. THIS HURTS ME IN PLACES I CAN’T DESCRIBE
I hate life.
HA HA WOW
OOOOOOH SHIIIIIIIT SOOOOOOOOOON
AH HA HA HA HA! AH HA HA HA HA! AH HA HA HA HA! *collapses on floor still laughing*
- manchester: gays. you will probably get mugged.
- liverpool: like manchester, but less gay. you will definitely get mugged.
- newcastle: probably quite good for canadians as exists in permafrost and has never left the 90s.
- leeds: it's a lot cheaper than london
- bradford: leeds but awful
- nottingham: gun death capital of the uk!
- derby: intense rivalry with nottingham, literally no one else in the country or world gives any fucks about this.
- hull: violently resist anyone who attempts to take you here
- leicester: i'm not sure this is a real place
- york: this is an illustration from the top of a christmas biscuit assortment
- birmingham: NO.
- brighton & hove: more gays. is only a pretend city. mild to moderate chance of mugging. contains some deeply annoying hippies. basically if san francisco was british.
- portsmouth: there is literally nothing here.
- southampton: exactly the same as portsmouth but smells of off milk
- bristol: you have a 1 in 10 chance of ending up in a bbc recording. everyone sounds like a farmer or bob marley.
- cardiff: you have a 1 in 5 chance of ending up in a bbc recording, and a 1 in 3 chance of being glassed.
- plymouth: post apocalyptic wind tunnel full of drunk sailors pissing on depressed hookers. do not enter.
- penzance: everyone here is from london now.
- london: no one from london is actually from london and even breathing is expensive.
- cambridge: windy and full of equal amounts of homeless drug addicts and public schoolboys. the junkies are nicer.
- oxford: same number of cunts as cambridge but easier to escape from due to all-night bus to london
- edinburgh: a goth turned into a city. basically london but slightly more scottish.
- glasgow: it is impossible to tell whether people are angry or happy.
- aberdeen: las vegas at the point when vegas starts crying uncontrollably
- belfast: do not order "an irish car bomb" OR "a black and tan" here.
- wolverhampton: really, really don't.
- norwich: count people's fingers. mutations walk here.
- coventry: like plymouth, bombed flat in ww2. like plymouth, failed to take the hint. like plymouth: do not alight here.
- wells: so tiny and filled with country bumpkins that it got used as the setting for the VILLAGE in hot fuzz. there is also a suspiciously low crime rate...